Novorossiysk Calls vs Inspections (1st Semester 2021)
This RISK4SEA Report about Novorossiysk Calls vs Inspections (1st Semester 2021) includes ship type & age detention analysis, ships inspected vs ships called and top 5 deficiency codes.
Ship Type & Age Detention Analysis
Ships Inspected vs Ships Called
Top 5 Deficiency Codes
- Novorossiysk is a challenging port in respect of PSC performance, as all KPIs are higher than the Global Status.
- Detention Rate was 3 times higher than Global Average.
- The old aged ships were mainly detained during 1st Semester of 2021
- The inspection rate in Novorossiysk is high (58%), meaning that more than half ships calling at this port are subject to PSC inspection.
- General cargo Ships show the highest Detention Rate (15%) but they have a rather lower inspection percentage (43%) in respect of ships calls.
- Almost all Suezmax Tankers called during 1st Semester of 2021, were subject to PSC inspection (28 out of 29).
- From 606 Managers who managed ships calling at the Port, 417 had ships that were inspected. This means that a percentage of 21% of managers, managing 454 ships, had no ships inspected.
- Deficiency Code 11101-Lifeboats was the most common finding during inspections followed by 04103 – Emergency Lighting, batteries, Switches.
About RISK4SEA | www.risk4sea.com | Client List https://bit.ly/3L4ulcI
RISK4SEA is a SaaS PSC Intelligence platform, illuminating PSC performance to Prepare/Assess PSC inspections, Benchmark against competition and Automate PSC functions and alerts to eliminate detentions and minimize OPEX.