Singapore PSC Scorecard (CY2022-H1)
This RISK4SEA Report about CY2022 – H1 Singapore PSC Detentions, includes unique inspections vs unique calls and most common deficiencies.
Unique inspections vs Unique calls
Most Common Deficiency
- Singapore for H1 CY2022 considered to be a challenging port, as all basic PSC KPIs are higher than the Global Average.
- 4,354 unique vessels called Singapore during H1 CY2022, but only 439 of them went through PSC inspection (10%).
- Focus on inspections is given on Containers as they mark the higher numbers of inspections vs Calls ( significantly above average).
- However, no container had been detained during this period while most of the detentions have been marked on tankers (8 out of 11).
- 128 unique LPG ships & 71 unique LNG Carriers called Singapore but none of them were inspected.
- 02199 – Other(structural Conditions) is the most common Deficiency overall.